A Neighborhood Waiting to Welcome You Home
The Argyle is located in Denver’s popular Berkeley/Highlands neighborhood. With an ideal location in the middle of both thriving communities, residents and their visitors have convenient access to the area’s open parks, unique shops, excellent dining, and so much more.
Whether you’re searching for yourself or seeking a safe, welcoming home for a loved one, we think you’ll love calling this exciting neighborhood home.
Past and Present in Berkeley/Highlands
Since the 1800s, this part of northern Denver has been growing and evolving, and you can see evidence of the past and present while exploring the neighborhood. Restaurants line the streets, serving traditional and modern cuisine alike. Nearby Tennyson Street fills with First Friday art walk revelers each month, and there’s no shortage of additional festivals and events throughout the year.
Our neighborhood cares deeply about its roots, too, and remnants of the past are plentiful. The Historic Elitch Garden Theater is less than a half mile from our front doors, and renovations of the space mean residents and their loved ones can easily enjoy a piece of Denver history.
Events and Outings For Residents
We take full advantage of The Argyle’s prime location with regular community events and activities. There’s always something new and fun happening, and here are a small selection of our favorites!
- Sports fans will love watching the Rockies play baseball at Coors Field.
- When Colorado lights up with the colors of autumn, fall foliage trips are a must-do.
- For museum lovers, there’s no shortage of options: the Denver Art Museum, the Museum of Nature & Science, Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum, and more are all nearby.
- There are so many fantastic restaurants in our neighborhood, which means breakfast, lunch, and dinner outings are often on the menu.
- From grocery outings to fun shopping trips, residents can find everything they need.
- Who doesn’t love seeing the latest movies on the big screen? Our residents sure do, which is why we love going to the movies together.
And when residents want to enjoy the community close-to-home, there’s always a good option available:
- When the weather allows, we enjoy daily morning walks Monday through Friday. These casual, pleasant strolls are an ideal way to enjoy the area, get some fresh air, and connect with friends.
- We love Bingo, but it’s not the only game we play. We also arrange community board and card game nights.
- Sometimes, sitting quietly and enjoying our peaceful surroundings is the best way to relax and recharge. Residents can grab a bench outside to enjoy the tree-covered property as they watch life unfold in our neighborhood.
Visiting Our Neighborhood
The Argyle is close to I-70, I-25, Highway 287, and other major transport arteries. With this convenient highway access, reaching our location from virtually anywhere within and around Denver is simple and straightforward. It’s also easy to reach our Northwest Denver neighborhood regardless of the mode of transport being used — the biking infrastructure is excellent, public transportation is reliable, and parking is plentiful.
No matter how you reach us, we can’t wait to welcome you or your loved one into our community. If you’d like to schedule a visit or learn more about Life at The Argyle, we can’t wait to hear from you.